Our Social Commitment
Support the indigenous communities of our country.
Part of the profits generated from the sale of the products through our marketplace, kimexikoo reinvests those profits in the following projects:
Protect our indigenous communities working hand in hand with them in the following areas.
- Trademark and patent registrations.
- Intellectual property and denomination of origin.
This in order to avoid more plagiarism by the big international brands that steal the designs of our natives without providing any royalty to them.
Support the projects of products with potential for export.
We will be helping in the development of your products in the following topics:
- Development of corporate image.
- Packaging and packaging design.
- Legal advice in foreign trade.
- Machinery and working capital.
- Promotion of your products at international fairs.
We will be supporting the sale and promotion of products produced in communities affected by natural disasters such as hurricanes and earthquakes mainly, with the purpose of reactivating the economy of the community, where our buyers can add their support in a more effective way, to the restoration of these communities.
At kimexikoo we will also reinvest part of our profits in projects that care for the environment.
- Promote the culture of recycling.
- Energy generation projects through garbage.
- Projects where we can use plastic waste to take advantage of it in projects such as making bricks for the construction of houses in marginalized communities, cycle paths, road signs, among others.
- Rainwater harvesting projects that help reduce diseases caused by drinking contaminated water.