Who will process your personal data?
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMTRADE S DE RL DE CV. (hereinafter referred to as "kimexikoo") with address of surveyors # 313 Col. Panorama, León Guanajuato. Mexico. CP 37160, is responsible for collecting your personal data, the use that is given to them and their protection.
What personal data are we going to collect?
According to the activities you carry out with us, we may collect the following personal data:
Data collected in your registration: In the event that you decide to register with kimexikoo, we may treat your personal identification data and personal contact data.
Data collected when you carry out a transaction: If you decide to purchase a product or contract some of the services that kimexikoo offers, we can also collect personal contact information, shipping and billing addresses, and related personal property and financial data. with your payment method.
Data generated from your interaction with kimexikoo: When interacting through our platform with kimexikoo or our business partners, we may treat the following personal data to improve your experience:
- Data related to your consumption preferences, interests, visit history, search history, purchase history, consumption habits and use of the services of kimexikoo and our commercial partners.
- Data related to your login session in the social networks that you associate with kimexikoo, as well as the information available in the public profile of your social networks. The information that we receive from you derived from logging in to social networks may depend on the privacy settings of your account on the social network you use.
- Data related to the interactions, purchases and contracts that you make of the products and services.
- In the event that you provide it, kimexikoo will treat the information that derives from the process of attending to your doubts or clarifications in relation to the products and services.
- As part of our improvement processes, in certain cases, we may collect anonymous responses to surveys and requirements related to the use of our platform, and the products and services. In certain cases, and when necessary, we may apply data anonymization techniques in order to carry out certain predictive and statistical studies based on the information generated as a result of the purchase of products and use of services.
No processing of personal data of minors
Kimexikoo does not collect personal data or information directly from minors. In the event that data related to minors are provided, we will assume that the person who provides them is the father, mother and / or legal guardian, who acknowledges having read and accepted this privacy notice.
In the event that you do not have the required consent, you will not be able to purchase products or contract and make use of the services, and your personal data will be deleted.
Data processing without evaluative human decision and profiling activities
We inform you that to comply with the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice, kimexikoo will process personal data as part of a decision-making process without evaluating human intervention and massive data analysis techniques to perform profiling activities based on your habits. consumption, tastes and interests, monitor your behavior and offer you a personalized experience in relation to the use of services, as well as to comply with any of the purpose (s) reported in this Privacy Notice.
To exercise your rights of access and rectification in relation to this treatment, please consult the corresponding section of this Privacy Notice.
For what purposes do we use your information?
kimexikoo will process the personal data collected for the following necessary purposes:
- Register, identify and authenticate yourself as a kimexikoo user.
- Keep a record of the activities related to your user profile.
- Grant you access to the kimexikoo platform as well as its different functionalities and characteristics.
- Contact you through different physical and electronic means of communication to comply with the obligations contracted with you, follow up on any issue related to the goods and / or services purchased.
- Comply with the obligations agreed with our business partners.
- Send you quotes and information about products and services.
- Evaluate your request for products and services.
- Make charges related to the payment of the services you hire or products you purchased.
- Carry out billing, collection, credit investigations, periodic monitoring of your credit behavior and recovery of debts.
- Integrate a history of your purchases, consumptions, preferences, interests, searches and operations carried out with kimexikoo and / or our business partners.
- Carry out home visits to validate the veracity and quality of the information provided.
- Make deliveries and returns on the products purchased or services contracted.
- Provision of services or delivery of products that you contract directly with the sellers.
- Make the guarantees, repairs and / or maintenance services effective when appropriate.
- Send you notifications and notices about the use of our Platform as well as other services or functionalities related to it.
- Respond to your inquiries, requests for information and / or claims in relation to the products and services we offer.
- Conduct investigations and reviews in relation to complaints and / or claims.
- Detect possible fraud or unauthorized uses on the Platform.
- Improve the performance and operation of our products and services.
- Contact you for the solution of technical problems, doubts and / or requests for information related to the use of the services and the Platform.
- Offer you a personalized experience and offer you specialized products and services that are of your preference according to your consumption habits and activities on the Platform.
- Generate information related to the use of services, purchase of products and interactions with our business partners.
- Make predictions, analysis and reports in relation to the use of the services that we offer and that are offered by our commercial partners, as well as to fulfill any of the purpose (s) informed in this Privacy Notice.
- Respond to requirements of competent legal authorities.
- Comply with the obligations derived from your business relationship with us.
What other uses can we give your information?
In addition, if you do not object, kimexikoo will process your personal data, for the following secondary purposes:
- For possible later contacts.
- Inform you of the launch or changes of new products, services, promotions and / or offers, including the sending of communications through emails, telephone calls, short messages and other physical and / or electronic means of communication.
- To send you advertising and communications for marketing, telemarketing, among others.
- To carry out satisfaction surveys, statistical reports and research in relation to the products and services we offer.
If you do not want kimexikoo to process your personal data for any of the purposes described in this section, please send an email email@example.com , you can change your option at any time. The refusal to use your personal data for additional purposes may not be a reason to deny you the requested services or to terminate the commercial relationship established with us.
Additionally, we inform you that you can at any time cancel the sending of promotional messages by clicking on the Unsubscribe link that is integrated in the footer of all emails sent by kimexikoo.
To which third parties can we transfer your information?
Kimexikoo to fulfill the purpose (s) previously described (s) or those required by law or by the competent authorities, will transfer the necessary data without requiring your consent in the cases provided by law; Kimexikoo will transfer your necessary personal data to both national and foreign third parties, involved in the provision of the products and / or services and form of payment, requested by you; as well as our business partners and those companies of the same kimexikoo corporate group that operate under the same privacy policies and controls.
Cookies and other technologies
To comply with the above, we can use the following own and third-party cookies:
- Essential cookies: some cookies are essential to allow you to use our websites properly and to use their features, so they cannot be disabled.
- Cookies to remember your selections: these cookies allow us to remember your preferences and browsing options in relation to the use of our website and they help us to provide you with personalized functions, remember changes made to text size, font and other sites web that require to be customized according to your preferences and tastes. personalize.
- Cookies to personalize your experience: these types of cookies help us to change the behavior or appearance of our website to personalize your experience from the information that we can infer through the operations you carry out on our website.
- Cookies for performance and analysis purposes: we can use our own and third-party cookies to identify the way in which you use our services in order to improve their performance and future developments.
- Our own and third-party advertising cookies: we can place our own and third-party advertising cookies (such as business partners) on our website to show you advertising on and off our website that we consider relevant to you.
These technologies can be disabled directly in your Internet browser.
Kimexikoo uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security padlock to protect the information you provide to us.
Means and procedure for the exercise of ARCO Rights and Revocation of Consent
You or your legal representative may exercise any of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (hereinafter "ARCO Rights"), as well as revoke your consent for the processing of your personal data, for which you must request the Internal Responsible at Privacy of kimexikoo, to the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org that the ARCO rights format is provided and after its due completion you will have to sign and send a scan to the electronic address email@example.com We remind you that ARCO rights can only be exercised by the owner or his legal representative after proof of identity, which is why the ARCO rights format that you send us must be accompanied by one of the following official identifications: voting credential, professional ID , Passport or immigration document that confirms your legal stay or that of your representative in the country.
Likewise, we inform you that for your request to proceed, it is essential to complete all the information that we set out below, which will be used to prove your identity:
- Data of the Holder: Full Name, Full Address, Telephone and Email (where the answer to your request will be communicated).
- Legal Representative Information (only if applicable): Full Name. In case of being the legal representative of the holder, the corresponding public instrument in original must be attached to the document, or, where appropriate, a power of attorney signed before two witnesses.
In the event that the information provided in the ARCO rights format is erroneous or insufficient, or the corresponding accreditation documents are not accompanied, the Internal Responsible for Privacy of kimexikoo, within five (5) business days following receipt of the ARCO rights format that you have requested, it may require you to provide the elements or documents necessary to process it. You will have ten (10) business days to meet the request, counted from the day after you have received it. If no response is provided within said period, the corresponding ARCO rights format will be deemed not submitted.
The Internal Responsible for Privacy of kimexikoo will notify you of the decision adopted, within a maximum period of twenty (20) business days from the date your letter was received, so that, if appropriate, make it effective within fifteen (15) business days after the response is communicated. The answer will be given by the same way in which you send us your request.
Limitation and / or Disclosure of your personal data
You can limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by sending your request to the Internal Privacy Officer of kimexikoo at the address firstname.lastname@example.org . The requirements to prove your identity, as well as the procedure to meet your request, will be governed by the same criteria indicated in the previous section. In this way, as a limitation mechanism if requested, kimexikoo will record your data in its internal exclusion list.
In case you presume that the protection of your Personal Data was violated, you have the right to go to the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI).
It is important that you choose a unique password that is different from the one you use on other internet sites. Likewise, it is vitally important that you do not share your password with any third party, if you think that someone may have knowledge of your password, change it immediately.
Acceptance of the terms.
This privacy statement is subject to the terms and conditions for Market Place de www.kimexikoo.com which constitutes a legal agreement between the User and kimexikoo. If the user uses our services, it means that they have read, understood and agreed to the terms set out in this Privacy Notice.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
Kimexikoo reserves the right to make modifications or updates to this privacy notice at any time, in order to attend to new legislation or jurisprudence, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products and market practices.
These modifications will be available to the public through our portal www.kimexikoo.com
The telephone number for customer service is 477 152 6508.